Dutch Protect Flooring is a trade name of Dutch Event Carpets.
Dutch Event Carpets, located at Noordersluisweg 19, 8243 PR Lelystad is responsible for the processing of personal data as described in this privacy statement.
www.dutchprotectflooring.nl Noordersluisweg 19 78243PR Lelystad 0320337373
Linda Magré is the Data Protection Officer of Dutch Event Carpets and can be reached at email@example.com.
Personal data that we process
Dutch Event Carpets processes your personal data because you use our services and/or because you provide us with this data yourself. Below you will find an overview of the personal data which we process:
- Name and surname
- Address data
- Phone Number
- E-mail address
- IP address
- Other personal data that you actively provide, for example by creating a profile on this website, in correspondence and by telephone
- Location data
- Information about your activities on our website
- Data on your surfing behaviour across different websites (e.g. because this company is part of an advertising network)
- List of customer contact details via an app
- Internet browser and device type
- Bank account number
Special and/or sensitive personal data that we process
Dutch Event Carpets processes the following special and/or sensitive personal data of you:
- Citizen service number (BSN)
For what purpose and on the basis of which basis do we process personal data?
Dutch Event Carpets processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Handling your payment
- Sending our newsletter and/or advertising brochure
- To be able to call you or send you an e-mail if this is necessary in order to carry out our service.
- Inform you about changes to our services and products
- To deliver goods and services to you
- Dutch Event Carpets analyses your behaviour on the website in order to improve the website and to attune the offer of products and services to your preferences.
- Dutch Event Carpets follows your surfing behaviour on different websites so that we can tailor our products and services to your needs.
- Dutch Event Carpets also processes personal data if we are legally obliged to do so, such as data that we need for our tax return.
Automated decision making
Dutch Event Carpets does not make any decisions based on automated processing which can have (considerable) consequences for people. This concerns decisions which are made by computer programs or systems, without the involvement of a person (for example an employee of Dutch Event Carpets).
How long we keep personal data
Dutch Event Carpets does not keep your personal details any longer than is strictly necessary to realise the purposes for which your details are collected. Exceptions to this are the data that we have to keep longer because we are obliged to do so by law.
Sharing personal data with third parties
Dutch Event Carpets shares your personal data with various third parties if this is necessary for the execution of the agreement and to comply with a possible legal obligation. With companies who process your data on our behalf, we conclude a processing agreement to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. Dutch Event Carpets remains responsible for this processing. In addition Dutch Event Carpets provides your personal data to other third parties. We only do this with your express consent.
Cookies, or similar technologies, that we use
Cookies are also placed on this website by third parties. These are for example advertisers and/or social media companies.
Viewing, modifying or deleting data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. In addition you have the right to withdraw your consent for the data processing or object to the processing of your personal data by Dutch Event Carpets and you have the right to data portability. This means that you can request us to send the personal data we have about you in a computer file to you or another organisation named by you. You can send a request for inspection, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data or a request to withdraw your permission or to object to the processing of your personal data to firstname.lastname@example.org. To make sure that the request for inspection is made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your identity document with the request. Make in this copy your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and Citizen Service Number (BSN) black. This is to protect your privacy. We respond to your request as soon as possible, but within four weeks. Dutch Event Carpets would also like to point out that you have the possibility to file a complaint with the national supervisory authority, the Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens. You can do this via the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteit-persoonsgegevens/tip-ons
How we secure personal data
Dutch Event Carpets takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent abuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized changes. If you feel that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of abuse, please contact our customer service or via email@example.com.